Monday, September 12, 2011

Sharing

 

Since i was away this weekend in Maryland and missed out on my blogging, i thought I would just share a few things about God that help me fall more in love with Him!

1, is community. It is so great to be back in community. being away with the minstry, even though i was the only girl, was just a blessing to me. i have missed it a lot, and this week our usual schedule of biblical training starts, and im just ready for things to get back to ‘normal’ i guess. even though it’s not really normal at all, depending on your definition of normal. but yeah, i’m just excited, and love how God works and reveals himself and His love for us in the midst of community.

2,  this weekend i was just reminded that God is a pursueing God. and i love that I am pursued by Him, and that He is constantly showing me His love for me, esp when I am doubting myself and God’s truths, His love never fails!

 

VERSE of the day:
”As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.”
john 15:9

No comments:

Post a Comment