Saturday, September 24, 2011

hurt

 

There are a lot of hurting people in this world. And guarantee you, around yourself there are more than you realize. i am becoming more aware of the hurt that people go through around me, one’s i care about, and one’s in my community. I can see the hurt and I can’t help but want to be there for them and my heart can’t help but hurt with them, even if I don’t know what is going on.  And recently, I’ve just been feeling a call to encourage them and to especially pray hard for them.

But then on another side, I can’t help but see the incredible blessing that God has given me with the place I’m at right now. Yes there are struggles, but not like the people around me, i feel. I could be wrong. But I’m just reminded of the blessing that I have in God, that we all have. That He is our comfort, our provider, our healer, our protector, our Savior, our guide…and so much more!

Thank You God.

 

VERSE of the day:
”Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.”
James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment