Tuesday, April 3, 2012

hot blackcurrent at hand!

 

Today was not all that I had expected it to be, it was great.

We need to be okay with interruptions to our ‘schedule, or plans.’
We need to make sure that we have our time with Jesus.
We need to make sure that people are more important than our tasks.
We need to be willing to do whatever we need to, to honor/bless other people. (to be a Servant, no matter what it costs you (like having to face a fear))
We need to not take ourselves so seriously, and just be able to laugh at our mess ups and imperfections!

I can honestly say that for the last couple weeks, I have been extremely grateful for my life and thanking God for my life. This is a great, joyous place to be spiritually and emotionally!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
(2 Corinthians keeps showing its face to me recently, and I absolutely love it.)
”So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.”
2 Corinthians 4:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment