Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sometimes I feel like a Mom

 

Ive been staying up quite late this week. and Ive been really tired. Ive been forgetting a lot of things recently. Ive been a bit overwhelmed at moments, cuz life is expensive, being on your own and taking care of yourself and being responsible can be tough. Ministry can be tough.

But, no one can steal my joy. and God loves me, and nothing will ever change that. He is my Provider, and will provide for all of my needs.

I do feel challenged to be a lot more disciplined, and less distracted. I feel a bit down-heartened for allowing myself to get so distracted, but this is where action needs to come in. Good stewardship.

Im really appreciate for people. God has been giving me laughter these past 2 days, and its been so great. Like i said previously, I miss laughing.

God is so much greater than the issues at hand.

 

I love feeling like a Proud Parent. Seeing how God is working in the lives of those I care about and work with, or have worked with. It is a great thing.
I LOVE MY WORK.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Let us know, let us press on to know the LORD; his going out is sure as the dawn; he will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth.”
Hosea 6:3

No comments:

Post a Comment