Monday, April 23, 2012

im not spoiled, im loved.

 

I remember the days when I used to think that nobody loved me. I couldn’t understand why anyone would love me, and I saw no evidence of people loving me. (this was not true though, i was lost in a world of self-deception amongst other things)
Now, I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am deeply loved. I have people in my life who will do absolutely anything for me, they will bend over backwards, they would risk their lives, and give me anything I needed if they could. I have people who just want to encourage me. I am truly loved, and I see it, and believe it, and know it.

and today, I was thinking about this, I like when the Holy Spirit brings to remembrance these things for me. Because it just brings joy to my heart to see the sanctification process I have been through. and to know just what God has done in my heart and mind and the healing and restoration that He has done!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
” …And do not be grieved, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”
Nehemiah 8:10


This reigns true in my life, where I’m truly finding that my strength for each day, is really found in the JOY OF THE LORD! it is such a beautiful thing!

1 comment: