Sunday, April 15, 2012

i love sundays

 

I have been reading through Revelations this past week, and absolutely loving it. I love reading fiction books, and I get the same excitement with Revelations as I do with my fiction books. So it’s really exciting to me, only sometimes when I stop reading and think about what I just read, I get a bit overwhelmed and realize that THAT IS MY FUTURE! Seems so unreal, because it is all we read about, all the beasts and crazy looking creatures and insane things are to happen, its going to be real.
Makes me think of Narnia, only Narnia on steroids. :)

And I love all the worship that goes in Revelation. It’s just all about Jesus, as is the whole Bible, but I think you get my drift. and it just excites me!

 

Also this morning, I was just extremely blessed by my church. It’s so great to be apart of something incredible that God is doing in growing and molding our church. I’m excited to see where He takes us, and how He continues to unite us and grow us as His body of believer’s, His bride!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life…”
Jude v.20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment