Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I, I feel so alive…

 

So, I think I’m realizing that if I’m not blogging, there is probably something wrong, because I typically will take the time to blog, but I’ve been really letting myself slip recently, and although I have been doing really well, I just have been lazy with this, and that is never a good sign from me, even if I’m well, because I fall into lazyness quite easily and unless caught, it becomes me, which is never healthy.

But, I feel rejuvenated. I feel extremely blessed. God is SO good!?
Was really blessed and challenged by our morning Bible Study this morning with the girls. I love wednesday mornings. and the hot topic this morning was how selfish we are. I love thinking and talking about the Persecuted Church because it makes me realize how incredible blessed I am, but also how incredible spoiled I am and self-centered. All we do is complain about our lives as westerner’s, when really our problems are minute in comparison to what people are dealing with daily, and compared to what Christ endured…Endurance has been a topic coming up in my mind often recently, and I find the definitino meaning, to just be fixed on God and His purpose and will. That is how Jesus modeled endurance, especially in the garden of Gethsemane before the crucifixion.

But yeah, I was just really blessed by today, especially on the spiritual aspect! Which I needed. and then tonight just topped it all off, with worship practice, and it was rocking and great. It made me excited for what I do, and I felt really blessed and honored to be a part of leading worship and worshipping God. :) was so great to feel that!

God is good.
The joy of the LORD is my strength.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”When anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.”
Galatians 6:3

No comments:

Post a Comment