Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Laughter

 

I love laughing so much. And not just like any laughter, I’m talking about legit laughter that gives your stomach a work out and where you have to try to remember to breathe and where it just feels sooooo good. the good, GUT LAUGHTER! :)

This may seem quite sad, but I had one of those moments tonight, a few, a lot of laughter tonight actually, and I realized…I miss it. I miss laughing like that, a lot. I used to laugh like that all the time. But not so much anymore.

But I am so grateful, for the times, and for the people who give me those kind of laughter every now and then. I appreciate those laughs, and the feeling of good laughter! You can’t help but be joyful in laughter!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of His power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high”
Hebrews 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment