Thursday, April 5, 2012

Party Rock Is In The House

 

I love laughing hysterically. I love fun times with friends.
I love re-appreciating people, seeing what God is doing in and through them
and getting excited about that.
I love singing loudly old childhood songs with friends in the car.
I love reliving my childhood of hand motions and clapping games!
I love time spent with Jesus.
I love my community.
I love what God is doing. and that He is able and Bigger than our problems and in control!
I love the Psalms. and the Joy of the LORD. and That He has done wonders in this age and the past ages and the ages to come.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.”
Jude 24-25

No comments:

Post a Comment