Thursday, March 29, 2012

got some time on my hands

 

i love children. it amazes me how even at such a young age, how much they can understand.
Jude wanted a mention in my blog, whether she reads it or not, So i figured I would honor that request! :)

I have been living with the Frame’s for the past 3.5 weeks. They really are like my family. And they have a little girl, Lucie, who is about 18 months. and She is an absolute delight, a bit on the wild side typically only quiet when she’s sleeping, but she is a bundle of fun! And what amazed me, is even in thsoe 3 weeks, I saw how much more clever she got, and even physically I am sure that she had grown! (They grow so quick!) Today (or yesterday) before I left, Jude had been telling her how I was leaving, and when I saw her at dinner time, she just kept staring at me…and staring. Like she knew that I was leaving, an almost not sure what to do.

I think I love children, because God has created them to be a delight. It is so cool to see them grow up, to see them learn new things, to see them get excited, to hear them laugh… Absolute joys!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.”
2 Corinthians 10:4

No comments:

Post a Comment