Wednesday, March 21, 2012

PrAiSe

 

 

I love how God is so different from the world. His ways are so much higher.
I love that in discipleship, the goal is to ultimately, replace yourself.
I love that God has a unique plan for every single one of us.
I love that God gives us such a heart for people.
I love that He has blessed us with so many riches IN HIM, and continues to bless.
I love that God does actually want to give us the desires of our hearts.
I love that God knows best. That He can see the future and is in fact, leading and guiding me each day to bring glory to Him.
I love that God is glorious.
I love that God gives us purpose.
I love that we have all the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Especially joy.
I love that we have every reason to celebrate life.
I love that this life is not about me. or us. or you. but HIM. (God)
I love that God is an amazing Creator and has such an imagination.
I love that His Word Is Living.
I love that God convicts.
………………….

feel free to comment things that you love about God!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.” 2 Corinthians 4:7

1 comment:

  1. I love that God knows me by name.
    I love that God knows me so well he understands my spiritual groans even when I don't.
    I love that Jesus died for me even when I was a sinner because he loves me so much.
    I love that God can't love me any more than he already does.
    I love that NOTHING can pluck me from His hand.
    I love that God is Holy and unchanging; perfect in all ways.

    ReplyDelete