Wednesday, March 14, 2012

found a plug!!

 

You know how for certains times in life, ONE WORD can seem to sum it all up. Right now that word for me is BLESSED. I can’t help but each day, feel so extremely blessed to be living the life I live, to know the people I know, to be where i am at each moment….

There is just joy. God is so good! I don’t even know if words can explain it, but I pray that God just shines through, through the joy and blessedness I feel in Him.
I get to experience what most people don’t get the privelage of, and that is literally having two homes and two families. I feel like crying tears of appreciation and joy because of this extreme honor. I have done nothing to deserve such bliss and love, and as I think back quite a few years of old thoughts and always wondering ‘why do people even like me?’ ‘what do people see in me?’ ‘what is there to love?’, and seeing now all the people who I know love me and knowing that it is all becasue of Christ and it is God just pouring His love and grace upon me, blows me away and just makes my heart extremely grateful.

and with a grateful heart, how can I NOT Praise my LORD, who has listened and heard my cry and made my dreams come true, who has delivered me from darkness and set me free from the bondage of lies and self-hurt (emotionally), and has called me to Himself and has set me apart and purified me and made me holy, for His glory. His honor. His name’s sake.

Blessed Be The Name Of The LORD

 

VERSE OF THE DAY
”Let everything that has breath, praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!”
Psalm 150:6

No comments:

Post a Comment