Wednesday, March 14, 2012

with my voice

 

This place is special to me. These people are special to me. My Home. My Family. (for i am blessed to have two…)

I came to NI with the hope to be an encouragement and blessing. and as believer’s, we are to encourage each other. to build each other up.

I was reading psalm 142 today and it stays off talking about ‘with my  voice'.’ and it made me think of all that we do WITH OUR VOICES…
   we build up, we tear down, we judge, we sing, we speak truth, we tell lies, we deceive, we say good things, we laugh, we cry out, we plead, we praise God…etc and the list can go on.
all good and bad we do with our voice…so im jsut challenged to think about each day, what I am doing with my voice….

 

I can’t believe my brother gets married tomorrow. I’m going to cry my eyes out!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”With my voice I cry out to the LORD, with my voice i plead for mercy to the LORD.”
Psalm 142:1

No comments:

Post a Comment