Thursday, March 15, 2012

Joy. Blessedness.

 

DISCLAIMER: This is by no means, is meant to be an offense to any of my Beloved Americans. So please don’t take offense if you are my American beloved’s. I love yous all deeply too.

It’s good to continuously fall in love with people. I find myself, every evening, just feeling extremely  blessed, and more in love with the people God has placed in my life. And certain people, just hold special places in one’s heart. I’m not sure what or why that is, but it just seems to be true. And my heart keeps latching on to those in Northern Ireland. God has used them immensely to teach me part of who I am, and about Him and His love, and I guess as well, they were some of the first people to really accept me for who I am. and to build me up in that. They brought my happiness. And i count it an absolutely privelage, to call them all my family, and to continuously be able to come back and visit, and see them all grow up in Christ, and how they have all grown leaps. It makes me so proud to call them my friends and family.

“I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all, making my prayer with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. It is right for me to feel this way about you all, because I hold you in my heart, for you are all partakers with me of grace…for God is my witness, how I yearn for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus. And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.”
Philippians 1:3-11

No comments:

Post a Comment