Sunday, March 18, 2012

emotions go wild.

 

sometimes you just feel alone. loneliness is not a fun thing. and its funny how even amidst people you love and who love you, the feeling of loneliness can still linger. it baffles me. and it just tends to creep up on you, without you even realizing it.

its funny how you can miss things, whilst being right in the middle of them. or that you can miss people and their value, when their right in front of you.

 

We Need to Pray more. To find all we are in Christ and not in people. To realize that IN CHRIST we have all we need, we are rich, we are blessed, we are never alone, and we are validated by Him, and we are loved and remembered by HIM!
I want to fall more in love with Jesus.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
2 Chronicles 7:14

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Jillian, I am right there with you! Loneliness is a part of life in a fallen world.
    I just have to remind myself to run to Jesus and the Comforter.
    You are right, WE ARE NEVER ALONE IN CHRIST.

    Thank you for the post and the sctiprure. I'll meditate on that before I go to sleep tonight. I have been doing precisely that this evening. I have a way of wandering off the path.

    Thank you again for the post!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete