Thursday, March 22, 2012

Memories

 

Today I took a walk by the beach. As i was walking across the motorway, and along the street, and then finally along the beach, with the wind blowing my hair every which way, and the sun shining and a clear sky where I could see Bangor and see Belfast from where I was….just wrapping around…so many memories flooded my mind.
Memories with people walking along the beach. Memories with people on the rocks by the marina. Memories eating panini’s at the marina. memories walking in crawfordsburn. memories of walking along the rocks by myself and getting caught in the rain. memories of eating a chippy by the boats. memories in coffee bar at the elim after a sunday night. memories at people’s houses. memories even of home, and campfires and summer time and the heat of the sun beating down.
  and there are so many more.

and all I could and can do, is just be extremely grateful. and worship, for the beautiful life my God has blessed me with.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”I give you thanks, O LORD, with my whole heart…”
Psalm 138:1

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jillian :) I came across your blog and it's so lovely! It's one of my favorites and totally uplifting. Thanks so much for each post (I read all your March ones already)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much katy! i appreciate your comment and encouragement immensely!!! its nice to know ppl actually read this and are encouraged by my thoughts! hah.

      Delete