Saturday, January 5, 2013

God our Creator

 

I love reading the Creation Story  (Genesis 1-2). It’s so beautiful. and I love viewing God as our Creator, because, that’s who He is.

This week I went to South Carolina to visit a friend by the beach, and then we traveled to North Carolina to the mountains for a day and half. and then on my drive home, i drove through part of Tennessee, and I was completely blown away. I actually pulled off at a scenic overlook, and attempted to even take pictures whilst driving (terrible idea for me i know…), I just couldn’t take in the beauty. I’ve seen a lot of beautiful places in my life thus far, and no matter how simple beauty may be sometimes, I’m always amazed.

I know there are psalms that talk about how Creation gives glory to God and sings His praise…and I totally see that and that just makes my heart cry out praise in unison.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”The heavens are telling of the glory of God; and their expanse is declaring the work of His hands. Day to day pours forth speech, and night to night reveals knowledge.”  Psalm 19:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment