Saturday, January 19, 2013

‘i feel pretty, oh so pretty…’

 

This may seem a bit odd, but, I think girls will definitely relate to this.

There are some days, when you just feel really pretty. You feel good about yourself. Whether its because of what your wearing, how your hair is…i don't even know!
I can be wearing my favorite outfit and not feel pretty. It all depends on the day for some reason, and I'm not even sure what exactly accounts to this feeling in all honesty.
But there’s just days when you feel pretty. and it’s a great feeling. I like those days. There’s just more confidence than the norm.

I’m thankful that God has made me who I am. That He has made me beautiful in His eyes, and that ultimately, the reason I feel beautiful and am beautiful is due to Him.
Praise the LORD.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”My soul makes its boast in the LORD; let the humble hear and be glad.”
Psalm 34:2

No comments:

Post a Comment