Thursday, January 10, 2013

an overflowing heart

 

I really need to start blogging daily more…becaue there are so many things I could blog about, but I don’t want to overload!

 

“A day without laugher is a day wasted.” Charlie Chaplin

Amen. I love to laugh, i heard it once said it released endorphines! woo!
It’s great how you can completely just enjoy God with people, through laughing hysterically, at what…you dont even know!!

and even in that, it makes me wonder if Jesus ever laughed so hard His stomach hurt, or He fell on the floor from laughing, or almost pee’d Himself…makes me wonder what He would laugh at. what got Him going. I sure hope, and I do believe that He did laugh…because clearly God has given us laughter, so I would think if He’s given it to us, He sure knows it!!

God is sooooo good. I’m just blown away by Him! Nothing can truly express the emotions and love and feelings sometimes!

 

Laughter unifies. Tears down walls. Let’s us enjoy and not be so serious. Feels good!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.”  Proverbs 31:30

No comments:

Post a Comment