Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My heart is safe with Him.

 

this week, has been a bit of a stressful/emotional one for me thus far.
I havent had the time or energy like I wish i would to spend reading, but verses that I have been reading this week, are completely convicting me and sustaining me.

I’m extremely grateful for Truth. That God is with me through it all. That He sees every tear and hears every whispered prayer. That He knows my heart, and is the one who is holding it!

My advice to you today, spend time in the word with God. Hebrews 12 is keeping my mind where it should be this week.
Also, do something new. Be joyful, and branch out. It’s enjoyable! :)

  

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit.”
Romans 8:5

No comments:

Post a Comment