Monday, January 14, 2013

God fills our voids

 

So this is a late one, but the other morning as I was doing my devos,a rush of gratefulness came upon me, and I nearly started crying. Because I realized how God just completely is filling the voids in my life.

I love single life. I really do, there’s so many freedoms to it, and I’m grateful for all the life lessons God brings me through it. But I would be lieing if i said it was always easy, and that there are times when I wish I wasnt single. There are plenty of those times.

The other day I was talking to some godly men in my life, whom I highly value their opinions and advice, and it was great conversation. and it actually made my day. The next morning as I was just reflecting on things, it hit me…God has given me a BAND (a company of persons functioning together, a troop) of godly men who I know love and care for me, and want to see me succeed, and look out for me and will protect and do whatever they can for me. The realization that its not just one man…but multiple and all godly men, whom i highly respect, just made me want to cry. God completely provides for me.

love. it.
thank.You.God.
blessed.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”And He said to them, ‘Pay attention to what you hear: with the measure you use, it will be measured to you, and still more will be added to you.”
Mark 4:24

No comments:

Post a Comment