Tuesday, January 22, 2013

that special place

 

I love being at my church by myself. I’m there quite a lot by myself, with working there and all. And sometimes I will just go and sit in a pew, or sit at the piano and play, or even sit in the middle of the stage and just sing and pray and talk to Jesus.

Last night and today was one of those moments, where its just precious precious time to me spent with Jesus.
I have so much to be thankful for. A ton of my life has been spent in little old Countryside. It has become a special place to me. and always will be.

It’s my special place when my heart is heavy. When my heart is overflowing with gratitude and joy. When I need some fellowship…

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment