Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Vastness

Today I was at a family friend’s pool with my mom and my aunt. We were laying on the chairs when all of a sudden mom noticed that you could see the moon. there were no clouds in the sky(needless to say, i turned into a tomato…but that is not what im sharing bout!) With seeing the moon, we then got onto the topic of difference hemispheres and how they see the sky…she mentioned a missionary couple from our church says that the sky in Australia where they were was very different. the stars are different, the layout of the moon….Mom said that when we may see a half moon, somewhere else may see a full moon…and what baffles me is…its light where i am..sun bright…i can see the moon…yet in some other place of the world they see darkness and the moon…
All one big sky….yet so many different views.
and I do not understand how it all works.
I love my God.

Verse of the day:
”Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.”
Matthew 7:24



P.S.
   I will be away for the next week. I will be serving with MCA youth group locally. We are camping, bike riding, doing work projects, God's Closet, serving other churches...
 So there will be no blog, but what I plan to do...is each day to still do this in my journal. and when I return, I will give a top 3 or 5. or maybe a daily rundown. we will c how I feel on that day. But there will be a long update one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment