Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Relationships

 

Today….I got to catch up and share all God is doing and hear what God is doing with a good friend whom  I don’t get to see that often. I also got to eat some dinner with my parentals. As well as reunite with the youthgroup girls at Bible Study which I have missed almost this summer. So it was great to actually be here, and in what we did tonight, to even hear how our little bible study seems to play a decent part in some of their lives. this is rather encouraging to me. and then I got to go see the new Pirates movie for 2 bucks with some of the youth group.

This is a good day. Good day of relationships. Everyday is a good day of relationships. Today was just especially good I guess!

Fall in love with Jesus through being in relationship with people. Being a part of something bigger than yourself. And giving your time, because your time is what counts in a relationship.

 

VERSE of the day:
”Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
but his delight is in the law of the LORD,
and on his law he meditates day and night.
He is like a tree planted by streams of water
that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither.
In all that he does, he prospers. The wicked are not so,
but are like chaff that the wind drives away.”
Psalm 1:1-4

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Jill. I love this whole blog, but I especially love this one. :)

    ReplyDelete