Sunday, July 17, 2011

2 in 1

 

So I kinda slacked yesterday and forgot to update. So im updating early, and its 2 in 1! wooo!!

So yesterday:  Was through a couple getting married. I helped (if thats what u call it) two of my friends who took pictures at a wedding yesteday for a lil bit. and while taking pictures of the couple about to wed, i just really enjoyed myself. to see how they were together, their love, yet their normality and no care in the world but just to start this new journey with each other, and their excitement. was great, and im glad i got to be a part of it even for just that little bit! Was beautiful, and a full of the love of Jesus!

Today:   Worship. I was super blessed after church today, to be home alone. and to be able to just sit at the piano for over an hour and to play and sing as loud and as quiet as i wanted. and just had that intimate worship time with my Jesus! I’ve missed that! can’t remember the last time i did that, so it was just a great reminder to me of God’s love for me and how much I love to worship Him via music. :)

 

VERSE(S) of the day:
”Oh come, let us sing to the LORD;
let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving;
let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
For the LORD is a great God,
and a great King above all gods.
In his hand are the depths of the earth;
the heights of the mountains are his also.
The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands formed the dry land.
Oh come, let us worship and bow down;
let us kneel before the LORD, our Maker!
For he is our God,
and we are the people of his pasture,
and the sheep of his hand.”
Psalm 95:1-7

“But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called "today," that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin…”
Hebrews 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment