Monday, July 4, 2011

Simplicity

 

Today I have to think about it.
and actually, I think that by getting up earlier than I want, and going biking with Kellie and Kim this morning, I fell more in love with Jesus. and the reason I say this, is becaues it is teaching me discipline already. and by disciplining myself…is good, and I can love Jesus better, and I even feel better! How bout that!

Also, I love my job. and it is a job. Ministry, discipleship, is my job. For all the times that I question myself in this work, God always gives me moments that I just fall more in love with Him, because I learn selflessness, and just to disciple girls and see them grow and be challenged. So if you want to pray for me, pray for me as a discipler. I would greatly appreciate it. I’ve been challenged that I need to be doing a better job at discipling the people God gives me, I know this is what I am called to do, and I love it, and I want to give my all to God in it. And the more I do it, and see growth and become less about myself, the more I fall in love with Jesus becaue that is what He was about…not Himself but other people.

Also. I love family time. :) That’s it.

 

Verse of the day:
”God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? Behold, I have received a command to bless; He has blessed and I cannot reverse it.”
  Numbers 23:19-20

When God makes His will known, that is that. Yet we try to change it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment