Friday, July 29, 2011

Real

 

I love travel. I love people. I love missions. I love Jesus. I love worshipping Him. I love my family (physical and spiritual). I love my church. I love the life God has blessed me with….

Yet right now, I long to be refreshed. to be restored. I think I am worn out, from all things. I long to just be in heaven with Jesus and not have to feel what I have been feeling, think what I have been thinking, trying as I have been trying….I probably have things I need to work through and I pray that God will bring those to the surface. I long for old friends and companionship that I’ve missed.

But, God still delights in me. He is watching over me. He loves me. and He provides for me. I have no reason to complain.

So far today, I have fallen more in love with Christ and known His love more just by sitting in a coffee shop and seeing someone whom I’ve met twice, and talking for a little bit, and him giving me a hug good bye and saying God Bless.

 

“The LORD your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment