Wednesday, August 29, 2012

PEACE

 

(Don’t you hate it when you write something, you save it and move on to something else because of another thought, then when you come back, it didn’t actually save and so its all gone. then it just frustrates you….that just happened with this blog.)

but alas, one must persevere. and still rejoice in the LORD!

I love my work. What God is allowing me to do with my life. I love quiet. I’m realizing that quiet just allows me to focus more on Christ, otherwise I get distracted. I love listening to people, because when we actually take time to listen and stop making assumptions and judging people, we can see what God sees. we can see the hurt, and see why people do what they do, and this is what I love! because I know it is not me, but the Holy Spirit alive, working inside of me to love these people. I also am always encouraged by the body of Christ.

I also love how God looks after me. He knows what bothers me, and He knows how to relieve me, and bring PEACE! I love His peace.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”"Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!"
Luke 12:24

No comments:

Post a Comment