Thursday, August 9, 2012

My God is All-Powerful

 

We have been designed to be in community. We are not meant to be alone. and I love how God uses people to refresh us, to speak truth to us, to challenge us, to encourage us, to laugh with us, to cry with us, to pray for and with us, and to just be there with us. This summer I’m really learning the importance of people in my life and just in general, and learning to appreciate them more. and I am super thankful for that, considering my job that God has given me is to look after people!

Be grateful. Be appreciative. Don’t take anything given to you (which in fact, is everything) for granted.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”that they may know that you alone, whose name is the LORD, are the Most High over all the earth.”
Psalm 83:18

No comments:

Post a Comment