Saturday, August 25, 2012

I find comfort in knowing life is not about myself

 

I just love my precious alone times with Jesus. Whether it’s prayer, listening to music, His Word, playing music, silence, talking about the Word with dear friends…or all in one setting. Ive come to highly value these moments. There is nothing else in my day better. and I desperately need these times. We need to protect these times. God gives us these times, to encourage us, to empower us for what we will face in the day, to build us up, to challenge us.

My heart just longs to worship, and be with Him. I need Him to live. I need to be intimate. I need to be in love with Him.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring.
What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time then vanishes.”
James 4:14

No comments:

Post a Comment