Sunday, August 19, 2012

JESUS

 

Even when you think that you can’t seem to fall more in love with something or someone, you realize you are wrong and that yes, in fact, you can always fall more in love with something or someone.

the name of JESUS, is so wonderful. and I think the reason His name is so wonderful, is because of who He is. JESUS, the name, is so  great for me to hear, and to speak, and to sing because I know Him. I know who He is. I don’t just know what He has done for me, or about Him, but I know Him. Intimately. He is my most intimate friend. and that intimacy will never stop growing. and I am so grateful for that.

Just His name brings such a peace and such a contentment and love and joy and spring of life to my soul and my heart. I have so many things to be grateful for, so many…that I should always be Praising. and my prayer is that I am and that I do.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”For you make him most blessed forever; you make him glad with the joy of your presence.”
Psalm 21:6

p.s.
i think what I love most about worship through music, is the humility that is needed in true worship. realizing worship has NOTHING to do with YOU but EVERYTHING about JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment