Saturday, September 1, 2012

Build one another up.

 

I woke up at 3am and could not sleep. I stayed up for a little over an hour. I wanted to blog, but I honestly couldn’t think of anything to blog, because I was just frustrated I couldn’t sleep, and felt like I had gotten run over.

But now,  I have the words! :) During the middle of the night, while I couldnt sleep, I started playing games on my phone to try and make myself tired. That didn’t last long, as I felt, ‘why play games, when maybe I’m up for a reason’, so I started to pray and asked God who to pray for. and as I did that, of course there were people on my mind, and I tend to like to encourage people if I have been praying for them and The Holy Spirit gives me clear words or scripture for them. So i text a couple people in the middle of the night!

Let me just say, no matter what your feeling physically, or emotionally, we are always to be respondent to Christ. We are always to be follower’s, we never get a break. Even on our death bed. We never have an excuse to take the Christian walk easy, to take our lives easy, to take relationships easy. We have a call and we need to live up to that. We need to live up to the standards that God has set for us. and that is obedience, at all costs. Whether we feel like it or not. Because the thing is, when we are obedient, whether we fight it or not, afterwards, we are thankful and blessed for our obedience, because there can be no selfishness in obedience to a Sovereign, Holy God.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Blessed be the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,”
Ephesians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment