Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Great Big Family

 

I love families. and not just my own, but other families as well. I love spending time with them, and seeing how they all interact with each other, and how they welcome others in and make them feel just as accepted as one of their own.

I also just love having fun and laughing. I feel like this is an area that has been not as happening as it has been in the past for me. which saddens me. so when I’m able to just have a good time, and laugh, especially with people I enjoy and just not take things so seriously and let loose, It is so refreshing!! I love it. I just want to laugh, a lot, again. :)

I also love reading the Bible with people and sharing hearts. because the focus is not ourselves, but on God and you get to see people’s hearts!

God is Good!!!

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.”
  1 Timothy 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment