Wednesday, September 26, 2012

God gave me You

 

So, it’s been a while. The last couple of weeks have just been kind of crazy, with new developments at work (church), and everything starting with the ministry and learning to be in community again. And that has been the key the last couple of weeks…community. God loves community, He is community. and I am extremely grateful for the community He continuously gives me with Off The Wall, and with my church, and my friends.

It is through community that I am falling more in love with Christ. Through being inspired of how other people love God and what He has done in their lives. Through being challenged by my disciplers and people speaking into my life. By discipling and seeing areas of growth in others, seeing gifts in others, and encouragement in all these things.

He has been supplying all my needs, through my community. Jehovah Jireh.

I’ve missed community. Not being surrounded by it for 3 months was more rough than I ever imagined. and now being back in it, I love it.
God is so good.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.”
James 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment