Monday, October 1, 2012

Dependable God

 

One thing that I’m really learning to appreciate about my God, is that He is dependable.

This season of life that I am in, is not an easy one by any means. I’m seeing how dependent I truly have been on people my whole life. The past couple of years I believe have been this journey of God preparing to bring me out of hiding…and I feel currently like I am in the center of this journey. I am very grateful for this journey, because I clearly see the need for it and am excited for the outcome, its just the eye of the storm that never seems to be enjoyable, but there is joy and there is peace. It’s weird to say that I never thought it would be so hard to be wholly dependent upon God. and I don’t even know how to explain what this looks like. We rely on people to supply for our needs so much, which God definitely uses people in His provision for us, and even in our dependence upon Him I believe, but we must never forget that our ultimate submission and reliance is on Jesus Christ, and not on the people He has given to us.

So even when people fail, or people leave us…etc, God never fails us, He never leaves us. We truly can rely upon Him for every need we can ever think of and not think of! and I’m thankful for this truth of who God is!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment