Friday, September 7, 2012

Presence

 

sometimes, i just want to overflow in this. im super excited for OTW to be starting. im loving the conversations that have been happening in the girl’s house. I’m loving there being people around. I’m loving there being purpose (not that there wasnt before, but ya..)

BUT….

I think Friday mornings are my favorite time of the week. Rise up early, and let me just say, it is God who wakes me up every morning and gets me ready to go because a few weeks ago, I could not get up out of bed, and so I am super thankful for this, to be ready to get up in the mornings. So much more enjoyable than dreading it and just wanting to sleep. Anywho, I love the cool crisp air in the mornings, I love my chai tea Friday mornings, I love the girl’s I get together with to talk about the Bible and life and to pray. I love that it is a foggy, beautiful morning. I love being at work and the quiet. I love just reflection. I love listening to All Sons and Daughters.

Jesus is here. His presence is with us always. and this morning, my sweet, spastic Annabelle showed me something while I was just sitting on the ground watching her go crazy in the driveway. With her, just being in her presence, is all she seems to want to be happy. And it’s that way with so many people as well. Some people just want you to be there sitting with them. Just want to know your there, whether your talking or not. I know I’m like this, I love just being able to be with people and not have to talk. I like people to just BE with me. and then I had to think about Jesus. Jesus is ALWAYS present. He is sometimes quiet, but He is ALWAYS there.

Thankful for the presence of God!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”His divine power has granted to us al things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us to His own glory and excellence, by which He has granted to us His precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire.”
2 Peter 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment