Wednesday, August 24, 2011

RAIN

 

this morning, i half woke up, and i heard thunder and the rain on the house and our skylight in the bathroom, and my heart was rejoicing!

I absolutely love rain, especially for some reason, in the morning, although it makes it really hard to get up, it just made my heart glad. so Thank You Jesus!

:) I love You God!

 

VERSE of the day:
”Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.”
1 Corinthians 9:24-27

No comments:

Post a Comment