Saturday, August 6, 2011

Clouded Vision

 

This past week we have been in PA working with a church that we are building relationships with and helped them with their VBS this year. we were there untilt his morning. we left early, around 7. and as we are on our drive home…within the first like 2 hours, we had gotten partially lost due to a detour and just went with it and with a map (which is the best way anyway…), it started pouring rain where you could barely see in front of you, and tina’s car started acting up……and tina was a bit stressed at this time.

and i was just praying. and all of a sudden as I was praying, I was just reminded that God prepares a way. He has a path for us. No matter what is thrown our way, whether it’s car problems, or heavy rain, no matter what it is….whenever our vision may be cloudy, God is still right there, showing us the way, protecting us, leading us.
So I fell in love with Christ today by remembering that He has a way for us, His children, and me specifically as well. and I never have to worry or fear direction. no matter what part of my life. cuz God has it worked out! and is with me!

 

VERSE of the day:
”May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.”
Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment