Thursday, August 25, 2011

Muscles

 

I absolutely love massages. And today, i was blessed to be able to receive a professional massage for an hour! Twas bliss. and came at a great time, where my lower back has been hurting and ive had minor migraines the past 2 days. So the wonderful lady worked on my back on up. and we talked a little bit, and I’m just completely amazed at how some muscles are just so big…and affect many different parts of your bodies. like a muscle in your back, can show signs of bad eyesight or eye strain. and i noticed when she was working on certain muscles in my back or neck, all of a sudden my legs were tense and i didnt even realize it and i just think that our muscles affect other parts of our bodies…(im no science person this is for sure). but i was just really blown away today by the human body…and how massaging a muscle a certain way can help as well. it’s just all crazy to me!

So today, I fell in love with Jesus through thinking how intricate the human body and muscles are. Tis amazing! Make’s me wish I would have paid more attention in bio class. oops!

 

VERSE of the day:
”but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be  so.”
James 3:8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment