Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jesus Cares

 

So i am realizing how un-mindful I am….of all things basically….but especially Jesus in my life, and even His word, and His work in and through me…..it’s rather frustrating…super frustrating actually.

BUT, and this is one thing I am kind of wrestling through, but I feel like it’s something i shouldn’t be wrestling through, I know I can ask God for help, and He will answer. God loves to bless His people. You see that all throughout scripture, and in John He tells us to ask whatever in the Father’s name and we will receive (this does not mean…a brand new car…but rather things in line with His will and His word…). and you see jacob wrestling with God until He receives a blessing. and he receives it.

So, today I love Jesus not just because He first loved me, but because he cares about me. and even though I don’t quite fully understand the whole idea of ‘blessings’…He blesses me when I ask….and I am grateful.

 

VERSE of the day:
”So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.”
2 Corinthians 4:16

p.s.
i love church.

God cares about our joy. about our sorrow. about our hurt. about our tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment