Thursday, August 11, 2011

Home sweet Home

 

I love being home. Tonight us girls went to the good ol Holmes County Fair. Gave Rachel and Beki some culture of Holmes County, and Motocross. :)
  But it was a blast. Watching motocross, getting into it and getting sprayed with dirt, and ooooh’ing when someone would fall off their bike or quad and wreck. it was a blast.

So today, I fell in love through just being at home, and hanging out and enjoying a fun evening. Not worrying about anything, but just enjoying the company of friends.

I also had great conversations today with a couple close people to my heart, and it just lifted my soul! so Thank You Father!

 

VERSE of the day:
”"You shall therefore lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.”
Deuteronomy 11:18

No comments:

Post a Comment