Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Family

 

I love spending time with different families. And I am fortunate enough to be able to spend time with different families with all the traveling that we get to do in the ministry. we meet many different people, and build relationships with these people. and I love it.

I also love to laugh. Laughter is a way into my heart. if you can make me laugh (which usually doesn’t take much), i naturally feel so much more comfortable and at ease with you. so when you put, families and laughter in one. :) My heart is happy and rejoices in the Lord.

And I love Jesus because He blesses us with family, and with laughter. and my heart goes out to people who don’t like family because of bad experiences and bad home lives, and part of my heart is to find these people and introduce them to how I know family and how I have fallen in love with family, and with God through my own family, and through spending time with other people’s families! because there is just something special about family.

So love Jesus through your family, no matter how bad or good your family is. There should always be something to love.

VERSE of the day:
”You are my God, and I will give thanks to you; you are my God, I will extol you.”
Psalm 118:28

No comments:

Post a Comment