Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Clouds

 

Today, the weather was up and down…until this afternoon. it got really nice out, and I looked at the sky and it was so blue and there were so many clouds all in a row. It was so beautiful. :)

I also realized how much I enjoy ‘teaching’ if you want to call it that. Reading the bible and explaining it (when i know what I’m talking about) to people who want help understanding.

Also just worshipping on my own in the church…is a beautiful thing. My two favorite songs at the current moment are “Your beautiful” by phil wickham and “you won’t relent” by misty edwards (jesus culture sings it as well).

So today there are mutliple. which is how it should be everyday.

 

Verse of the day:
”For they are your people and your heritage, whom you brought out by your great power and by your outstretched arm.”
Deuteronomy 9:29

No comments:

Post a Comment