Tuesday, February 26, 2013

reflections


Sometimes I tell God that He is just way to good to me. The love, the joy, the blessings, the grace…that he lavishes me with never cease to amaze me. And I am soooo grateful, because its an incredible reality to live in.

Yesterday afternoon I had the privilege to go with my Mom to visit her Uncle, who lost his wife 8 months ago. He is a lonely man. But He is also an extremely well known man in our area. Im really glad that I went with her because it was really cool to just hear him talk about him learning how to deal with his wife’s death and grieving, and then to hear him talk about the people who he runs into (mostly highschool/college age kids), and how they tell him how much of an impact he has made on their lives. and to hear him talk about these people and how blown away he is by the love they show him and how great of a ministry and impact for Christ he has to these sports players. He just loves on them. He is the grandpa to many of these players who don’t have grandparents. and He receives that!

There always seem to be times in life where certain topics or themes just keep coming up everywhere, and right now for me its FAITH and that God truly does use us to make a difference/impact in people’s lives.
Do you know what kind of impact you are having on people?
Do you know that you are even impacting people?

God is so good. He uses us. to build His Kingdom.
What a privilege.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment