Tuesday, February 12, 2013

FAITH

 

God is answering my prayer to become a woman of faith.
  I love that God hears us, especially when what we want and what we are praying for, is aligned with what He wants for us. Of course He wants me to be a woman of faith, so of course He will make me one when I ask to become one!

Ive been absolutely amazes this last week at how FREEING it is, to have faith.
To truly believe God at His word. Everything that His Word says, you believe wholeheartedly. I can honestly say this is the first that when I read the Bible, and see and hear the promises of God and all that He is and all that He has for us as His children and all the truth about me and my fellow brethren, that I BELIEVE with all my heart. And that in that, there is absolutely no pride.
I can confidently say who I am and what God is doing in and through me and not feel bad about it, because its true. that is believing God with all your heart. when your heart does not condemn you.

and its so freeing.
My prayer now is that everyone can get to this point of faith and belief. Because I see so many people like me, who think and say they believe, but are still so bound by unbelief and doubt.
I love  God, and that he has given us faith, and that we can grow in it. So thankful. And the thing that baffles me is, faith is so key to salvation, yet it seems that we cant even start to understand it until we’ve come to a place of utter reliance and focus on Christ, and lay ourselves down, realizing that we truly cannot do anything.
Faith is a gift from God.

I believe that faith grows with spiritual maturity.
And selfishness lessons with spiritual maturity.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”…for if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
2 Peter 1:8

*are you bearing fruit?
*are you effective for the kingdom of God?
*do you have the qualities verses 5-7 talk about?!

No comments:

Post a Comment