Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Quality Time

 

Sometimes I get really inspired by certain people. But this inspiration, only comes by spending time with them.
This year so far, I have been able to spend more time with the guys and girls in the ministry than I did last year, and I honestly have no clue why that has changed, because I don’t think my schedule has really changed. But without understanding it, I am extremely grateful for it, because I get to see what God is doing in their lives and see how He is molding them, and even be inspired by their gifts and hearts for God.
It makes me love God so much more, when I can look at the people in my community, and love and appreciate them more and more each time I’m with them.

It’s amazing God’s capacity of love, unconditionally…and when we semi-understand it because we will never fully grasp it in our earthly limitations, and live in that love, its amazing the capacity we can allow God’s love to control us and flow through us! and what we can feel, and choose to do for people simply because we love them, because God first loved them!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”This is the day the LORD has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
Psalm 118:24

1 comment: