Monday, February 11, 2013

sabbath

 

I love how songs can just say what your heart sometimes just doesn’t know how to say. I love how God has gifted people with being able to write such things down, and has even given us in His Word songs to sing!
I love that music without words, can even be a worship experience.
God has created everything good, sin has just corrupted it.

I love that God has given me a heart of worship, and numerous ways to worship Him. I especially love the vehicle of music, for worship. Tis a privilege and a special part of my relationship with Christ!
I’m also thankful for times to just get away, and be with Him. To read, to blog, to listen to music, to study, to email, to reflect, to sing, to chill, to talk.
Thankful that God is with me always, and that He is so personal.

I love God’s relationship with me, and never want to stop falling more in love with Him.

GRATEFUL. and IN LOVE.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother.”
Romans 14:13

No comments:

Post a Comment