Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hallelujah, Holy Holy

 

I love corporate worship. Sometimes, when I can hear numerous voices singing as one, i ask God what that sounds like to Him? It has to be so much more beautiful than I can even imagine. Those are my favorite moments in times of worship, when everyone is singing as one and you can just hear voices being lifted up as an offering and praise to Jesus, and I can only imagine what those moments are like in heaven, with the cherubim, and the angels, and all creatures with one voice praising God crying Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty!

We think its amazing now…just wait….it only gets better!
#pumped
(yeah, i just hashtagged in a blog…)

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying ‘To Him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and mighty forever and ever!.’”
Revelation 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment