Monday, March 4, 2013

Gratefulness

 

Sometimes (unfortunately, not always!), I can’t help but be so extremely grateful for the Love of God, and for the sacrifice of Christ and for the power of the Holy Spirit. And for all He has done in me, through me over the years, andwhere He has my life in the current moment, because it is pretty incredible…and so many other things.

I love when I can feel my heart smiling, and this happens quite often i must say. It’s good to just sit and think about all Christ has done, all you’ve been blessed with, and just to say Thank You, and not make the thoughts turn to your own downfalls, your faults, your unworthiness…but to keep your thoughts on all that Christ is and has done and can do! That is a grateful heart, a heart that looks at Christ’s doings, and not our own. That is a heart seeking Christ, a heart full of love, a heart of faith, a faithful heart, a generous heart…fix your eyes on Christ. Any chance you can get. and be grateful.

and smile lots. because you have an eternity of things to smile about.

 

“No place I would rather be
No place I would rather be
than here in Your love
here in Your love.”

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Therefore be imitators of God as beloved children. And walk in love as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”
Ephesians 5:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment