Sunday, November 11, 2012

When God smiles

 

What made my day today, you ask?!
    well..it was by far this morning’s last worship set at church.
what made that so special, you ask?
   well…i love being able to hear the congregation sing. and this was especially special, because the church, was almost louder than the worship team…which is a rare occurrence for my ears. and every part of me, wanted to sob, from sheer joy.

sometimes I can just feel the smile of God. I hope you can to, because it’s an incredible feeling. and a privilege to be apart of a moment like that, when you just know, without a shadow of a doubt that it is all for the Glory of God, and that He is well pleased!!

tis makes my heart smile. tis makes my heart fall in love.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”The LORD your God is with you. He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. He will quite you with His love and rejoice over you with singing.”
Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment